Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This week's menu and why I'm posting it two days late

I just started this blog and I'm already behind! Ugh! None the less, I'm posting this week's menu two three days late just because this is one of those disorganized weeks for me!

Monday
Breakfast- Toast with choice of topping (butter, jelly, Nutella, cheese) and juice
Lunch- Grilled cheese 
Dinner- Shanghi Beef


Tuesday

Breakfast- Cereal
Lunch- Chicken Nuggets , green beans and carrots with peanut butter
Dinner- Jambalaya


Wednesday
Breakfast- Yogurt & Fruit
Lunch- leftovers


Thursday
Breakfast- cereal
Lunch- Peanut Butter and Banana sandwiches
Dinner- Nachos


Friday
Breakfast- Banana Nut Muffins
Lunch- Mac & Cheese
Dinner- Pork Chop Bake Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup


Saturday
Breakfast- Pancakes
Lunch- Poboys
Dinner- Church Home Group (we're supplying the crackers and Watergate Salad!)


Sunday
Breakfast- Kids will eat a bowl of cereal or toast, Hubby and I have a muffin and coffee at church.
Lunch- at Mom's (We eat a very large lunch at my Mom's house every Sunday with the ENTIRE family!)
Dinner- Usually don't cook Sunday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment