Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekly Menu 2/7-2/13

This week is clean out the freezer and pantry week! I haven't been on any MAJOR shopping trips lately(I've stockpiled so much that I've just been having to run out for fresh fruit, milk and bread mostly) so I have a lot of odds and ends in my freezer and pantry, so the goal this week is to use up as much of these things as I can to make room for new stuff. 


Monday
Breakfast- Cinnamon Scones
Lunch- peanut butter and jelly
Dinner- Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken


Tuesday

Breakfast- Toast and yogurt
Dinner- Crescent City Pot Roast


Wednesday
Breakfast-Bagels and fruit
Lunch- leftovers
Dinner- BBQ Joint Chicken Stew


Thursday
Breakfast- Scrambled eggs & Turkey Bacon
Lunch-bagel pizzas
Dinner- Stromboli


Friday
Breakfast- Waffles
Lunch- Ham and Cheese sandwiches
Dinner- Nachoes


Saturday
Lunch- ham and cheese
Dinner- Minestrone


Sunday
Breakfast- Kids will eat a bowl of cereal or toast, Hubby and I have a muffin and coffee at church.
Lunch- My Mom's birthday! Lunch at my Mom's with cake and ice cream!
Dinner- Usually don't cook Sunday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment