Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

No Cook Banana Pudding and why I need to invest with Chiquita

My youngest daughter, Allyson, eats EVERYTHING! If it's food she will eat it. I've only seen her turn down three things pickles, oatmeal and chicken and dumplings. Her absolute favorite thing in the world are bananas! I think I have bought more bananas in the last 8 months that I have in my entire life! Well, that may be stretching it a little, but the numbers are close. I really need to invest in Chiquita, because I'm financing many a child's education through my purchase of bananas! 


Allyson with all her "baybays".

I whipped up a batch of this super easy banana pudding today while Allyson was napping and before she could eat all the bananas I bought today. This is a really easy recipe, so easy that I would and have let my 8 year old make it by herself.








No Cook Banana Pudding


1 box vanilla wafers
3-6 ripe bananas (more or less if you like)
2 sm. boxes banana cream or vanilla instant pudding
3 c. milk
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 container Cool Whip 12 oz.


Mix together pudding, milk, and sweetened condensed milk; stir in cool whip. Layer cookies, bananas, pudding mix; repeat. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Make sure to lick the bowl really good too! It's part of the recipe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment