Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

This weeks menu

Here's this week's menu...a week late! I'm still going to post it because I've already written the recipe posts to go with it! Nothing like procrastination!

Monday
Breakfast- Cereal
Lunch- Grilled cheese
Dinner- Leftovers from Sunday


Tuesday

Breakfast- yogurt and toast
Lunch- Eating lunch out (we have a meeting to go to)
Dinner-Hamburger Steaks


Wednesday
Breakfast-Cinnamon Scones
Lunch- pb & j
Dinner- Pinto Beans, Mac & Cheese, Collards, Green Beans


Thursday
Breakfast- Smoothies
Lunch-Mac & Cheese


Friday
Breakfast- Monkey Bread
Lunch- Hot Dogs
Dinner-Leftovers


Saturday
Breakfast- Cereal 
Lunch- Leftovers
Dinner- Breakfast for Dinner


Sunday
Breakfast- Kids will eat a bowl of cereal or toast, Hubby and I have a muffin and coffee at church.
Lunch- Birthday Lunch for my daughter Molly at my Mom's house
Dinner- I usually don't cook Sunday nights.


No comments:

Post a Comment