Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Bama Steak Sandwiches

I love cheap and easy.............dinners! What's wrong with you people!?


Our homeschool group hosts a Mother's Night Out once a month and I am part of a Bunco group once a month, so I am always on the lookout for quick, easy dinners that the hubby can come home and serve to the family without fuss(and you know I didn't pay full price for it!) This recipe from Southern Plate fits that mold perfectly!








My interpretation of Bama Steak Sandwiches from Southern Plate(click the link to view Christy's step by step preparations and her recipe)



1 package Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Slow cooked roast beef
1/2 Cup Mozarella Cheese
2 tsp. Olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
3-4 Tablespoons Dale’s Sauce 
Po boy buns

Chop up meat and veggies. Heat skillet with olive oil. Saute onions and bell peppers until almost tender. Add meat and sauce to taste. Saute until liquid cooks off and veggies are tender with meat heated through. Place on buns with a little cheese and........hold on I'm wiping off the keyboard got a little drool on it........Eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment