Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This weeks menu

It's been a busy weekend and I'm posting stuff late on both blogs! Just remember I use this menu plan as just that a plan. It's not a hard and fast rule. Things come up, I forget to thaw out something, etc. I just use my menu planning to help use up what I already have in order to save money and keep my sanity!


Monday
Breakfast- Cereal
Lunch- peanut butter and jelly
Dinner- Red Beans and Rice  Cavatini


Tuesday

Breakfast- Toast and yogurt
Lunch- Mac & Cheese
Dinner- Shepard's Pie Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup


Wednesday
Breakfast-Creole Cream Cheese and fruit
Lunch- Chicken Nuggets
Dinner- Grilled Hot Links


Thursday
Breakfast- Scrambled eggs & Turkey Bacon
Lunch- Grilled Cheese
Dinner- Chicken Spaghetti


Friday
Breakfast- Waffles
Lunch- Pizza
Dinner- Grilled Ribeyes


Saturday
Breakfast- Cereal
Lunch- ham and cheese
Dinner- Leftovers


Sunday
Breakfast- Kids will eat a bowl of cereal or toast, Hubby and I have a muffin and coffee at church.
Lunch- My little sister's birthday! Lunch at my Mom's with cake and ice cream!
Dinner- Usually don't cook Sunday nights.


No comments:

Post a Comment